Saturday, November 26, 2011

Can't get anything done

It's raining at the moment, making everything even more gloomy. I have quite a number of things that I'm supposed to do, but somehow I can't get them done. I've got no motivation to start doing them.

Soroor slipped me a note the other day, encouraging me to send in my photos to participate in the EHH photo competition O.O I'm not a good photographer at all (hell, even my camera quality is bad) and I've never had any training or whatsoever, but I guess I'll send in one or two since she asked. Doesn't hurt to participate (I think).

EHH just purchased this new piano which is a lot better than the old one with faulty keys. The sound this piano produces is rather shrilly though. I finally tried to play the song that Benjamin introduced me to a month ago. I actually really like it, and I'll try to polish it to perfection when I get home. I don't really have much time right now, so after 3 or 4 tries this is all I managed. It's kind of depressing how much my musical skills have deteriorated. I must find a way to get a harp next year. It's impractical to ship my own one over, so hopefully I can get a cheap second hand one. I doubt there'll be a piano at the place I'll be living at.

One last paper to go.... Things haven't been progressing too smoothly and Felipe emailed me last night because he didn't understand my final accounting assignment. Turns out I misunderstood the requirements and instead of using the data given, I made up my own data. After some discussion, I have a rough gauge on how to remedy the situation. Thank god he thinks I'm a good student (that's what he said, but I don't think he truly believes it HAHA) so I'm probably getting a second chance. Phew, I almost screwed everything up, after all that perseverance and months of suffering.
I feel like the worst person ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment