So today, it was the last day of school. The morning started with the usual HOI tutorial where we asked Janusz whatever questions we had, regarding the final exam. It was quite sad, Janusz is a great teacher and I'm sure we're all gonna miss him. I saw him for one final consultation at the end of class and we took photos as well!

Then, I headed over to Swanston for accounting lecture. Kudos to Davin for saving me a seat! We did revision today and it was quite a productive lecture, especially since Mary gave us a really detailed exam format plan with lots of hints ;) I hope I'll do well for the final exam! I just realised a really major mistake I committed in the Quickbooks assignment... Hope I don't fail it. But I've suddenly got a burst of confidence in studying accounting. Therefore, even though I was seriously contemplating dropping the subject, I will not do so.
We took the class photo today at the Bulpadock. The Trinity College residential students looked really amused as we stood before them on the field, looking up at the photographer standing along the corridor. They probably thought it was some explosion of Asians, hahaha! Maria joked that they would be thinking something along the lines of: "Look, it's China!".
Anyway, I spotted Monica in her robes and asked for a photo. She asked me if I was attending the valedictory ceremony again, which I most probably will not.
I'm really grateful to have had her as my Math 1 tutor for the first 3 terms of school, as well as my mentor! She's really responsible and caring. She's a great teacher. I'll be sending her a proper email to thank her after the exams. I'll attach the following photo too :)
I was literally burning in my cardigan. It was chilly (and drizzling) in the morning. The weather forecast said that there would showers throughout the whole day, so I wore my jeans and pulled on a warm cardigan, but then it got towards the afternoon! I perspired so much for the rest of the day. I managed to get changed later on, phew!
(Omg I can't believe I'm actually keeping up with Nihal's jokes -.-)
I'm sorry people, I'm not usually this delusional.
We had our last drama rehearsal before tomorrow's performance and it was soooo draining. I really need to get a good mark for it tomorrow, because it's counted in our English marks and that's the only subject I'm confident of scoring well for. Omg pls pls pls pls. Talking about drama practice, Monday's practice was pretty interesting, and a little embarrassing. I brought hot water in a thermos flask, as well as a cup of instant noodles, intending to have it for dinner. To my horror, as soon as I emptied the hot water into the cup noodles, I realised there was insufficient water!!!
I ended up having to "borrow" hot water from Zi's friend who stayed at the place where we were practising. (Thanks a lot, you're very kind! I kinda forgot your name, but you've helped us a lot, booking rooms for us to practise in and all.) I was kinda humiliated...
Wish me luck for tomorrow's performance! We're the last group to perform for the first session. I think the first session is from 9am to 11.30am, or something like that? Ahh..... Please let it go well!
No comments:
Post a Comment