Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Quick bedtime post

Hey everyone, it's actually almost 2am already (hee hee) which is way past bedtime. I haven't updated in a couple of days so I thought I'd make a quick post. Here's a photo Jie Rou recently uploaded, it's from our drama outing last Wednesday as well.


Since it's technically already Tuesday morning, exams are starting tomorrow! Argh. I feel like I haven't done enough studying. Ok, I seriously haven't. I'm probably gonna head over to the state library tomorrow and get some work done. But today's math revision was quite productive ^^ so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for math, hahaha! I'll go through the EAP requirements in great detail as well, and I'll read up on some literature. Then probably work on HOI. And practise accounting. ZOMG THERE'S SO MUCH TO DO! What have I been doing for the past 2 terms x.x

The past few days haven't really been too eventful, apart from a quarrel with my mum. I don't know if it's considered a quarrel if you sit facing the webcam keeping silent while the other person just screams at you? Gah. I hate how I can never talk back when stuff like this happens. Because I've never ever voiced any protest when being lectured since young, speaking up and saying one or two words in the middle of an argument becomes a really big deal and makes my parents explode further. Sometimes I think it's kinda unfair, especially since my younger brothers are seriously the kings of talking back during quarrels. But I guess, as the oldest, as a girl, I'm expected to be more.... compliant? Ah. It's not that I don't love my mum though. I do, I love my whole family. I just think it'd be nice for all of us to have a bit more understanding and compassion for one another. Not that there's any one person who's fully at fault either, deep down I know that neither of us are good at expressing our true and most inner emotions or thoughts.

Anyway, it's really irritating being under 18 -.- ANU just replied my email enquiring about under 18 accommodation, saying that their guidelines are that all under 18 international students need to be accompanied by a legal guardian. @$@%#@%#^@!@$#@@$#%# UQ hasn't even given me an acknowledgement of my application after 2 weeks. They seriously need to update their system and allow for online applications instead of just paper applications. Allowing applicants to email scans of their application form and transcripts is NOT considered an online application.

Going to bed now, good night everyone! (Or maybe good morning) >.< Hahaha. This post turned out longer than I expected!

No comments:

Post a Comment