Saturday, May 12, 2012

Everyone's fine

So this week was pretty cool and I had good food too! Tuesday night was makan night and the $5 I paid was actually really worth it. Okay I know I was complaining on and on about how the portion was too small and that I was really really hungry, but I've always been very cranky when I don't get my food so yeah. Gotta admit that it was a pretty good deal. Plus, the tikka masala made by Mich was really good, and the pork belly May made was awesome. Lwin's brownies were yummy too!

Lwin seems to be quite good at baking. She made bread and banana pudding (or something like that) last night and invited the people at Briggs to try it out. I was sleeping over at Chai's and watching some Alien movie with Gerald, so I got to have a taste too! Gosh, it was heavenly, especially when paired with the ice cream. Yumzzzzzzzz~


ME LOVE BESSIE!




So anyway, we went to PapaRich on Thursday! Super duper big thanks to May for driving me to and fro Howitt and Chaddy <3

Finally got the membership card; apparently, we're entitled to a free drink at PapaRich with this card. Woohoo! So if any of you guys are heading over there for a meal sometime, don't hesitate to borrow mine for a good deal. HAHAHA I feel like I'm marketing the place. I made two new friends, Rebecca (How) and Stephanie. Rebecca actually stays at Howitt! It was kinda embarrassing because she said she's seen me around but I was probably too engrossed in my own world to notice her. Oops!






As you can see, the food was really good!!! A pity the servings were rather small though. Then again, maybe I just eat too much.





According to Candy, I'm always angry at something and I'm like the female version of Hulk. May was really amused by this and she decided to photoshop Hulk's face onto mine. She actually did a really neat job o.O


For about 2 days, my profile picture on Facebook was my Hulk Face, until my friends started messaging me, tweeting at me and posting on my wall that it's really disturbing, and that I should change it. LOL. Nice friends yeah..... Y U NO ACCEPT ME FOR WHO I AM?!?!?!?! :( Hahahahah!

I actually found the whole "Female Hulk" thing really funny until Timothy Tj decided to douse me with a bucket of cold water. He "kindly" informed me that there's a real Marvel character called the She Hulk, who's a lawyer. I was like: "Whoa this is meant to be!", until.... He sent me the character link and I realised that she's this freakin sexy hot chick. I am so depressed now. Especially since I had mentioned that with the face of Hulk, no one would ever dare to not take me seriously or make me wash their dishes, etc, and I was once again "kindly" reminded that if I looked like She Hulk, guys would willingly do my dishes.

Why is life so unfair?!?!?!?!





As I mentioned earlier, I had the usual Friday sleepover at Chai's place. She's been feeling really frustrated because of her phone problems :( Her blackberry wiped out all the info in her phone! Cheer up Cheryl Chai!!!! Love you as always, whether with whatsapp or not! Hahahahaha jiayou for your assignments okay!

I was actually damn scared before going over to Briggs to join her because she told me: "We don't have to sleep early this time because we don't have anything on tomorrow morning, as compared to the previous two sleepovers." From what I can remember, the earliest I've ever slept at her place is 4.30am. HAHAHAHAHA LOVE THIS GIRL <3 We ended up sleeping at approximately 3am because for some reason, I was oh-so-tired.




#shamelessmoment When I decided to use Chai's newly borrowed blackberry to send messages to myself. It was such an epic fail because I don't know how to use blackberry phones and I ended up sending some ridiculous stuff before I got the perfect desired result. I'm sorry I'm such an attention whore, guys. I just want to feel loved. Is that too much?!?!?!?!


Anyway, I woke up this morning and received this really weird video from Dorothy Yip which totally freaked me out. Creepy bitch!!!! <3




The girl must be too bored or too stressed that she's gotta do some lame stuff for relaxation purposes because she started entertaining my lame jokes. We sent ridiculously unglam photos back and forth to come up with this:




HAHAHA I LOVE MY FRIENDS <3
Joon I miss you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment