Monday, May 21, 2012

Picnic

Chai and I spent hours in the fields near the halls yesterday. It was a lovely Sunday morning and I felt truly relaxed in that environment. Here're some photos we took.



Here's some of the toast I made!



CK left for Cambodia today so I called him up to say bon voyage. I instructed him to whatsapp me every morning and every night so that I can make sure he's okay. Hope he'll have a good and worthwhile trip :)


I honestly think this is the cutest shot of Chai I took yesterday, hee hee hee! It was taken when we least expected it, after Chai's non-stop complaints on how I'm such a bad photographer who doesn't deserve the camera I currently own (which says a lot since my camera isn't really a DSLR) and how bad I am at taking jump shots. Isn't it cool? Hahaha.

Gotta admit Chai's better at taking jump shots than me. Whatever~~~~

The superman jump which is the easiest to capture! Guys, try it out when you're having difficulty taking jump shots.


My attempts at being a goalkeeper, heh heh.


VICTORY!

SUPERGIRL!

Fat face fat face fat face hee hee hee


I am so tempted to use this as my new profile picture on Facebook/Twitter because I look so happy here. I like being happy. But then again I look so childish here! Ah well, I actually really am quite childish sometimes.

Let's get up and do our morning exercises~


Chai really likes this shot, she thinks taking this makes her a really pro photographer. Hmm...





I said: "Wingardium Leviosa" and my hair flew up. Am I amazing and magical or whaaaaaaaat ^^








Love the clouds!!! They're so fluffy and pretty hahahaha. When I was younger and didn't have any science knowledge, I always thought I could dive into them and jump on them like how you jump on trampolines. I thought it'd be really comfy rolling around in the white cotton fluff. HAHAHAHA.


Spastic cycling in the air.








Love you Chai, thanks for following me out on Sunday morning. It meant a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment