Ok so it was Mothers' Day on Sunday! I actually arranged for flowers to be sent home to mum and they arrived on time. She was really happy to receive them so everything went as planned. Except that maybe I should order a bigger bouquet next time. I swear the flowers looked bigger on the photos on the website.
I uploaded the card above with the following caption:
And my annoying brother just had to be a troll and comment nonsense, making me look bad. Anyway, turns out mum doesn't remember the primary school story. Ah well~
Had a cooking session with Serene and Rebecca on Sunday, at Briggs!
 |
| Butter~ |
 |
| Are you excited?! I am bubbling with anticipation like the butter above HAHAAHA |
 |
| This was my first time grating cheese and it's actually quite fun! I was really slow at it though. Thanks to Rebecca and Serene for showing me how to do it~ |
.jpg) |
| Love our cooking sessions, hahaha probably because I contribute the least and eat the most!!! |
 |
| Yummy spinach which makes you strong; Kids, remember to eat your spinach! Just like Popeye the Sailorman. |
 |
| Our spinach and cheese tart is now baking~ |
 |
| AND IT'S READY!!!! |
 |
| Look at how it's radiating! It looks amazing and delicious that I wish I were eating it again. |
 |
| Serene's dessert in Rebecca's adorable jars. |
 |
| Look at that! The cinammon powder with the fried bananas and double cream - mmmmmm~ |
 |
| Rebecca at work! |
 |
| Don't drool guys! Lest it gets all over your keyboard and you have to send your laptop in for fixing. |
 |
| How pretty is that?! |
Yeah okay that pretty much summed up our cooking session. We chatted quite a bit after that and while eating too. I had a lot of fun; there was good food and good company. What more can I ask for?
No comments:
Post a Comment