Thursday, May 3, 2012

Cold days

The weather for the past two days has been really cold and gloomy. It's been raining and drizzling non-stop and every morning, I just wish I didn't have to get out of bed. Yikes! I overslept and missed Wednesday's psychology tutorial and now have to make up for that missed attendance by attending another class. I'm probably gonna go for Corn's tutorial tomorrow.

Anyway, other than missing that psych tute, I'm feeling rather proud of myself because I haven't missed any other lessons this week! I even turned up for today's 8am Psych lecture! Am I awesome or what :) I haven't really been studying that hard even though exams are coming in like, 4 weeks, but I've been putting in a significantly bigger amount of effort into my work. 

I'm currently chilling in the library now, waiting for Contract A lecture to start. 52 minutes more~ I really should be working on my readings or starting on my  Psych CTE 2 which is due on Monday... Anyway here are some photos from Sean's bday (he finally uploaded them!!!). 


The above is how I feel like now: Tired sleepy, unable to open my eyes.





Just realised that May's face is blocked by my gigantic head in the first photo so here're two more of her, hahaha.

Cheryl Chai, if you're reading this, smile and be optimistic! Stop being a whiny bitch ;) you know you can do it, you will do it. Don't be too stressed over your film studies essay, you got an effing Distinction for the previous one! You're better than you think.

Okay, I'm gonna get back to reality now and... try to.... work on Contract A/Psych. Right. I can do it too! Heh heh heh.

Maybe it's true, I really think too highly of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment