Saturday, May 26, 2012

A turn of events

Went for dinner with Rebecca, Melanie and Serene last week. I was gonna bring them to Korchi, but the place was closed so we ended up eating at Jyu Jyu!

Rebecca & Melanie

Serene and I!

Yummy katsudon at Jyu Jyu~


Cutest cafe latte ever! FYI, it's made out of a tin can. Love it, hahaha!


Say hi to the newest member of the family whom I will meet when I'm back in SG for the holidays. His name is Good Robot and he helps around with vacuuming and mopping the floor. My mum reckons that he's even better than her children since he doesn't complain or whine when doing household chores (Y)



Good Robot hard at work!




And here're the photos that CK sent back, taken via whatsapp. Love them! It's a beautiful place. He seems to be having a good time doing sightseeing, teaching the children there and contributing in the building. My baby brother is growing up :')













Look at my new Angry Birds hat! :D Love it so much!




Apparently the trolling between us siblings doesn't stop even when one of us is in Singapore, the other in Cambodia and the last one in Australia. Thanks for the invention of whatsapp which lets us keep in touch when we're in different countries and living according to different timezones.





Ate at Straits of Malacca with Lwin, Joel, Junlong & Tjakrawinata on Thursday night after studying at the library. I didn't really like the food though :( but I got to drink Bandung which I have been craving so badly, so yay! The bad thing was that I kinda puked my dinner out when I got home. I'm not sure if it's food poisoning or the stress, but I'm all better now so no worries :)

Maybe I just ate too much. I ate chicken rice and laksa. I had bubble tea too. Afterwards, I joined Marcus at Briggs to work on our studies and ate another cookie. Hmm, time to cut down on my food intake! (I say that all the time but it never happens).

Have been studying with Rebecca recently too and it's actually been pretty productive. This girl never ceases to amuse me. She never seems to have any clean cups for use so we drank soy milk from jars. HAHAHAHA LOVE YOU MY FRIEND :)





And she made brownies! They were gooey inside, all chocolatey and I loved them.







It's been pretty stressful recently and I have seriously never been more stressed in my life about studies. I've always been smoking my way through exams but maybe it's time to make a change. It's probably time I started being serious about my life and taken responsibility for my future. Sigh, okay back to studies!

No comments:

Post a Comment