Thursday, May 1, 2008

Post

Ahahahas.
Was you-tubing halfway when there came this screeching of brakes, a woman's shrill shrieks and a LOUD BANG came from downstairs. I immediately rushed out to the corrider and peered down over the parapet to have a glimpse of what happened. (Obviously, it was a car accident). So I rushed down to be one of the kay-poh people.

A lot of kay-poh ppl at BLK 557! HAHAHA. I looked up & down when still at the corridor, and everyone popped their heads out to have a look. Hahas. Maybe cos the noises were too loud.

No one was hurt (I was actually quite disspointed about this, but I shan't be evil). But there were three cars damaged. One was scratched very badly, the other two were dented & some metal stuff had fell out. Scary.

After that, heard from some gossiping aunties that the woman driver had stepped on the accelerator and probably lost control, scratching the first car than banging into the second one. Her car might even have banged into th wall and went up the pavement if not for the second car, which kinda acted as some... safety barrier? Lol.

So the car owners took photos of evidence and then moved their cars away to safe places. No glass was broken! So sad. I wanted to snap some shots too, but decided not to, as I was afraid of offending people & getting beaten up. HAHAHAHA. Ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment