I'm in school now. Lol.
Waiting for harp to start, cos sec one juniors are having their practice now.
Just had lunch at Clementi Central's KFC with Shu Ning. Some stuff happened there, including a male student from New Town Secondary School asking this senior (obviously from Nan Hua, if not I wouldn't call her senior) for her phone number. We were thinking hard if he was making fun of her, but after she turned around and I got a good look at her face, I realised she REALLY IS chio. So he must have been serious after all. Lol.
Walked this LOOOONG way with Shu Ning back to Nan Hua. We have never tried this route, and I tried unsuccessfully to shake her off a few times. XD. If I were thinner, I could have hid behind the lamp post, and succeeded, but I'm not :\ Hais.
We had fun at the playground. XD. And Shu Ning is a pig. =x
And yes, I am childish. The notice at the playground stated clearly that it was for children of years 5-12 to play in. I turn 14 in September and I actually had a whale of a time there. HAHAHAHAHA. I can't believe myself either.
Walked back later. Shu Ning and I were heading towards different places, and we bid each other farewell. =D. She shouted at me to be careful & not get lost. Then this big care blasted its horn at her from behind. AHAHAHAHAHA! I shouted back at her to be careful and not get knocked down by cars. XD.
I'm sorry for dragging you to that horrible and not to mention, DIRTY place. XD
Then we went back to school. I made Shu Ning scream. AHAHAHAHAHAH! We camwhored for a while, while on the stairs too, and as we were smiling into the camera about to snap a shot.... This teacher walked down.
Gosh, were we embarrassed. Hahas.
No comments:
Post a Comment