Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Post

Changed braces today.
Light blue & yellow! WTH! What a weird colour combination. I wanted dark purple but the dental assistant gave me light blue =.= What rotten luck. Ah, who cares. Nvm, "at least it's not some disastrous colour like red or black":D I love this line. Tks Dearest Joon for comforting me (:

Hohos, my Joon is so cute and random. I remember the day when she suddenly asked me about my previously yellow and pink braces.

"Why you suddenly ask?" I asked her.
"Oh, nothing. I just suddenly thought it's nice, like banana." she replied.

HAHAHAHAHA.
Ouch, my teeth hurt. My gums are sore.
Lol.

Today was a kinda good day. Except for the Bio lesson. The guys (the usual few) were highing about the sexual reproduction topic again, and Geraldine who sits in front of me, was super pissed. I think she almost wanted to beg Ms Verlyn to not elaborate about the contraception part. Then Ms Verlyn confiscated my Chem worksheet! AGGHHH! Cos the guys were passing it around, it was supposed to be passed to Ya Xue. But she returned it in the end, without any scolding or punishment.

Me and Veldas were ALMOOOSSTTTT late for PE, and this embarrassingly horrible thing happened to me, one that only Veldas and Apple know about. Gosh, so malu. We went for recess later, and me & Veldas were so mean, laughing about someone and imitating his/her expressions & actions. We won't do it ever again.

Mr Peter Tan forced us to write for the short story writing competition. I guess it's because he knows NO ONE in our class would volunteer for such stuff. So we all complained and whined, and started writing grumpily. I dunno what got into me today, suddenly had A LOT of inspiration. So after 'lending' (actually giving away for free -.-) some people fullscap paper, I scribbled down 2 and a half pages or nonsense, then gave it to Russell. :\ Sorry Joon, for not letting you read my 'story' after promising to.

Lunch was spent with Jin Sui, who very kindly accompanied me to pay for the Chinese Cultural Camp. Weeeeeeeeee... Looking forward to it very eagerly! We went down to the GO, and sang a bit on the way, with me going totally out of tune and kind of miming? HAHA. Jin Sui was rather good though! Gave the cheque to Miss Ban, then walked around, bought drinks at the school canteen then continued to sing with me AGAIN going totally out of tune, then going back to class (:. Thank you Jin Sui, for being so nice today!

Went back to class, and Wallic tried to scare us with his 'ghost' and 'supernatural' stuff as usual. He's being doing this a lot recently!

History lesson wasn't so boring today. We saw this video about the Maria girl. (Or what was her name?)
Chinese lesson: sat beside Geraldine. I can't believe how noob I was! I was actually going to move my WHOLE table + chair in front, then Geraldine started laughing. Aiyah, I laughed too :D. Hahas.

Took 106 to Clementi MRT with Jin Sui after school today, after trying unsuccessfully to contact Mr Tan Hsiao Yuz to talk about the PTC, and accompanying Jin Sui to get her receipt from Miss Ban at the GO. We sang again while walking to the bus stop. HAHAHAHAS. You can imagine what happened. I think the aunties who walked past us lost a bit of their hearing! XD. We parted ways on the platform, she took the train towards Boon Lay, but I took the the one towards Pasir Ris and Changi, for my braces appointment.

Garrick walked past me while I was waiting for the train. AND HE COMPLETELY DAO-ED ME CAN! Anyway, I still think he shouldn't have used 'uncivilised, uncultured, babarians' in the same sentence as 'chinese'. Get used to chinese Garrick, stop requesting to do everything in English. You're a CHINESE. For goodness's sake. Stop looking down on yourself. If you really hate Chinese so much, you shouldn't even have entered a chinese school in the first place. Why in the world did you come into Nan Hua? (And start getting such good grades... Grrrs. I can't stand smart people like him)

Joon's not going to Pulau SEMAKAU (thank you Joon, for telling me it's SEMAKAU not semaka :D) tomorrow! Wahs. Cos it's her coach's last lesson. I'm gonna take a lot of photographs for her so she won't miss out the fun. Gosh, I'm so noob! I even messaged her: "You going to Pulau Semaka" tomorrow? And she messaged back: "It's Pulau SEMAKAU, not semaka!" HAHAHAHA!"

No comments:

Post a Comment