I really have no idea what we were doing.
XD
Hahas. Suddenly remembered that I missed something out in my previous blog post. Was watching the funny videos of me, Joon & Vel "dancing" outside 210 during harp, and was so.. um... engrossed? That I didn't notice my dear senior Michelle watching it too, over my shoulder. Lol!
"I saw it.." Michelle said suddenly.Something like that. Scared me sia! I looked up and we both started laughing. I love my seniors, they're really cute! Anyway, I can't wait to get my harp tee and jacket!!!
Met Mr Tan while walking down the stairs in school. o.O Mr Tan Hsiao Yuz sia. He asked me: "yao4 hui2 jia1 le ah?" And I said: "Yeah."
I also met Jonathan -.- Lazy bum, he ponned harp. Stupid pon king.
Okay. I guess I've got to reply tags now.
Replies to tags
Daniel: Yeah. Sabo-er! Like you lah. Who you gonna use for your jokes? Lol! And you -.- what kind of junior. Don't even help me reserve harp. XD Joking. Jiayou with 'her'! And no, we didn't go KFC on friday. Went to Sumo House (: You people are evil, scammed us into thinking Miss Wong had come =.=
Koneko Chan: Hahas, I already know who you are le... XD. Wei Xiang from 209 mah. Anyway, thanks a lot for the chem test help and sweets! :D
Rachel: You think it's funny? HAHAHAHAHA. First time I hear quite funny. A few more times like quite sian. =D No prob, friends mah, give you graph paper also won't die. And besides, you did return me them! (:
Chi Yien: Not just them -.- I think seniors also involved T_T. Valerie was like laughing at me when I got back. But I guess it's our fault lah, didn't watch the time. Are you okay?
Joon: Yay Joon, I love you too! XD. BFF!
No comments:
Post a Comment