Friday, May 9, 2008

Post

This is a warning to all those who have been calling me with weird names.
I am not tolerating any more of this "Cheng Ba" nonsense.
Anyone who calls me "Cheng Ba" from now onwards, is dead. And I don't care if you're younger than me. I've had enough. It's not funny at all so quit calling me that.

My name is CHENG YEE.

Life recently has been rather boring. I feel super sian today, no idea why. I flunked the Chemistry pop quiz, guess I'm gonna have to work hard on Covalent Bonding. I couldn't draw it at all! AARRRGGGHHH.

At least I got B3 for my science overall. I got A2 for history, hurrah (:

And yes, I want to demolish that dirty place when I grow up. But there's a difference between 'want' and 'will'. I seem to have seen this somewhere before, but I've forgotten where. Anyway, my point is, I may not succeed in demolishing that place (obviously), but I will always want to. LOL.

Thanks, Shu Ning, for accompanying me on Wednesday. You really made my day, and cheered me up lots too. Thanks for dragging me away from the dirty place as well, cos it bothered me quite a lot. Anyway, I had a lot of fun laughing with you about the whole 'dirty place and it's dirty stuff'. XD.


Will reply tags another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment