Replies to tags
(I haven't been replying tags since somewhere last year. Lol. If I were really to reply all of them, I would have a few hundred tags to reply, so I'll only reply some, sorry! :D)
Jieyi: It's hard to read my tagboard? Aww. Ok I guess I'll have to change the colours.
Geraldine: You have been linked (:. Stay happy always!
Hsieh Hui: Oh yes I am. XD. Hahas, he's super cute & extremely talented mah.
Daniel: Lol! Thanks for the untrue tag and the valid tag as well (: Happy practising harp, 'junior', practise till your fingers blister! XD
Kelly: HELLO CARELEE! Hahas. New nick huh (:
Hao Wei: WHATEVEERRRR. Harps can be moved around okay. Just depends if you have enough strength. Actually it's not that hard lor.
Tay Min: Yeah, junior! OF COURSE I ROCK! =D Hahas. Thanks for your many tags! Practise hard yah!
Jia Jun: Nah I don't.
Zj: ZHONGJIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! Long time no see! How're you doing in Wellington?
Ye Qi: Relinked you (: It must be her. Hee hees.
Xing Hui: I suddenly remembered that I'm supposed to reply your tag. This is specially for YOU! FOOK Xing Hui. XD. I must call you this as much as I can cos I don't have as many chances to as last time. HAHA. (: jkjk. Jiayou! I miss you MSP people. Sorry for withdrawing, I'll miss you guys D: And I'll remember you all always =D. Continue getting A1s for malay! See ya in school (:
No comments:
Post a Comment