Monday, June 20, 2011

5 Days

These are my 5 last days with chances of hardcore mugging for the upcoming examinations but I'm just not focused enough to start studying!!! Argh, I'm such a slacker.

On the positive side, I'm finally done with the lit essay and will be handing it up later. I'm skipping lit lecture today, oh the irony.

Joon's having fun with Weiming and her family in Taiwan right now and I hope she'll have the time of her life :D She deserves this break.

I finished clearing most of the rubbish in my room and will go into in-depth packing up after the exams. So nice to stay in a neat room, but somehow I can never keep it that way. Guess I'm naturally messy.

Last night, Weiyan passed me 3 donuts and they tasted fantastic! I'd eaten them once before this, when I'd just arrived in Melbourne with my parents and we went over to Vic Mart. My mum insisted on queueing for the donuts and my dad and I had to wait for quite some time since it was such a long queue. But it was a fruitful wait because the donuts were piping hot and AWESOME. Totally miss my family, I can't wait to go back to SG. Really really.

Alright, off to studying, probably won't blog during the next 2 weeks!
(Well, I'll try not to...)

No comments:

Post a Comment