So today it's Friday and it's the last day of so many things.
Last day of the week, last practical class for the term and last day Eugene's gonna be in Melbourne. I just found out (thanks to facebook) that he's leaving on a 3pm flight. I'm not particularly close to this funny guy, but he was the one who carried me back to Palmerston the night I fainted so I've always had quite a deep impression of him. Also, he's really full of nonsense and he gave me most of the nicknames I've acquired here; somehow he seems to like irritating me because it's "fun". Having said that, I think I'm really gonna miss his presence. He's really one of a kind.

Hi Eugene, if you ever read this, good luck back in SG yup! I'm sure you can pull through all difficult situations you face. Hopefully, we'll stay in contact despite you being a little irritated with me recently. See you soon :)
So today I woke up feeling really groggy and I realised I'd overslept and was late for prac class. You can't join in halfway and since I wouldn't be able to get there on time, I decided to just stay home and work on my accounting essay, HOI essay and accounting tutorial homework. GAH! I gotta stop slacking and get some stuff done already. I've been sleeping late every single night this week! No wonder I'm so exhausted.
Alright, I'll make a cup of milo and start pwning all these friggin assignments.
No comments:
Post a Comment