Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Reality is a cold slap across the face

I'm so sleepy... I should be studying for Bio, but I figured I have some time to update my blog!

So much has happened in the past 2 weeks! My mum arrived last Wednesday and she's been staying in my room ever since. We're both going back to SG on Saturday, but we'll be on different flights. Hers is in the morning while mine is in the afternoon. It's nice having her around, takes my mind off stuff, making me feel less anxious.

Math exam turned out exactly the way I expected, not fantastic but not disastrous either. Accounting was horrible, though. I'm so afraid that I'm gonna fail it!!! Omg pls don't let me flunk accounting, that's gonna be so detrimental.

Can't wait to go back to SG, even if it's just for 2 weeks! I miss Joon and Dor and everyone. And I wanna go back and reset my goals.

My mum told me that day that a broken mirror, despite being glued back together will never be the same again.

It's so hard to trust you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment