

I spent the day with Melinda at her place and she was so sweet, she made dumplings for me! The dumpling sauce was awesome, like seriously and I ate 6. Yummyyyyyyy~ We got more work done today and that was good, spent most of the time in Okty's apartment because we were only allowed to stay in the seminar room for 2 hours. Then I went to Melinda's apartment for lunch and dinner. Her housemate cooked and it really reminded me of my mum's cooking, and suddenly I felt like I was temporarily home. I love how I can talk about anything and everything, at total ease with Melinda. I can cry and tell her about all my problems without being afraid that she'll judge me. And she really understands how I feel, dishing out advice and her own real life experiences which are similar to what I'm going through right now. It's always nice to have a good friend like that. It's been such a long time since I had a great long heart to heart chat with someone over here.
What's even more touching was that she and her housemate insisted on sending me back to Palmerston, straight to the gate just because it'd gotten dark. It was so nice of them and I'm totally filled with gratitude right now (and I will remain grateful forever).
Through difficult times, there's always hope and I will strive hard to be optimistic and contented with what I have. I shall stop being so paranoid and I will not think too much about unhappy stuff. I am fortunate and I shall not regret anything I've done.
For the sake of my family, I will live happily and be the best that I can. I miss them so much and there's so much I wanna tell them, but I've never been very good at expressing my emotions. I cannot let them worry about me. In order for that to happen, I may have to keep some stuff from them. But it's okay, all I have to do is stay strong and think clearly. I know that I'm doing. I love you all so much, even though I've never said so.
No comments:
Post a Comment