
We sent Yuxiang off yesterday and I'm gonna miss her. Throughout these 4 months, she taught me so much and showed me what it really means to be yourself. She's got all this courage that I don't possess and she's really quite an amazing person.
My goals of the year:
1. Study adequately and do well enough.
I'm always been such a slacker that it scares myself how lazy I can get, sitting at a corner daydreaming the hours away. Now I've got 4 days to complete my HOI essay and accounting essay.
2. Don't talk too much.
By not talking too much, I don't mean it in a noisy or talkative way, but being silent about certain things and keeping them to yourself. I've always had a bit of difficulty in doing this, but I think I'm slowly kicking my bad habit of telling everyone everything I know. Jo-ann recently asked me if I'm okay because I've been so quiet for the past week. I'm gonna try talking more with the girls because I'm not gonna become some anti-social freak, but I guess I can take this as some motivational boost? Haha.
Alright, now I'm off to kicking my essays' asses (pardon me for the bad language).
No comments:
Post a Comment