Just came back home from an intense shopping trip with Dorothy! We were supposed to visit this clothes store at Clementi Mall but we decided not to in the end because it was getting late and we were both beat. I wore heels the whole day today and there are blisters under my toes! Omg.
I didn't really buy much stuff but somehow I still managed to spend $50+! I'm still trying to figure out how I did that. Still, I guess it was worth it. Nice catching up with a good friend and getting new clothes, HAHA!
I've suddenly fallen in love with Angry Birds inspired products!!! <3 They're so cute, ahhhhh. Wish some of them were cheaper, though.
I bought my first pack of sticky yesterday and I love the Lychee Pillows flavour!!! Traditional handmade yummy indeed~
Can't wait to hit City Plaza with Joon! Don't think I'll buy much stuff though, I'm really short of money, ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment