Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Extra intense shopping trip

I thought yesterday was a really intense shopping experience but in fact, I was wrong. I totally bought so many tops today!!! Omgwtfbbq. Of course they're all fantastic pieces of clothing but I feel so bad for spending so much money... Then again I'm so glad that I got to spend time with the best person ever :) I was a little annoyed at having to wait nearly an hour for his arrival, but after some clarification it was apparently due to technical problems and he wasn't really at fault.

So we went to Ion, Plaza Singapura and Bugis Street. Awesome places yo, especially the last! I bought a Spongebob tee, a Cookie Monster tee and a pencil box at Ion, a cute chick tee, a Hello Kitty batwing grey top and 2 chiffon tops at Bugis Street. Oh, and I bought some stuff at Daiso too! All purchases were done with the advice of the Kopitiam Uncle and he even paid for some. I feel so bad about it and I'll put in double the effort to repay him. Right now I gotta limit my shopping at City Plaza with Joon to just getting shorts, and maybe boots. Hmm...

It's mum's 48th birthday and I met PCK at Yew Tee Point to get a durian cake for her on the way home. It cost a freakin bomb, $30 for half a kilogram. I'm so glad I've got 2 brothers to share the cost with, or I'd totally go broke. I hope the money was well spent and that my mum will enjoy it later; I bought one slice for Veldas's birthday last year and she, being a durian fanatic like most Singaporeans, really loved it!

This sounds silly and unrealistic but I'm gonna try to study and do some mathematics later because I really gotta pull up my grades in term 3 and 4. I gotta work on accounting too and ask Auntie Lay Eng for help, or I'm just gonna flunk the whole subject. Manzzz!

There's something I'm bursting to blog about but recent happenings have taught me to only bring something up after it's confirmed. Only talk about things you're sure of. Uncle Bruce once told Weiyan that I talk too much. Well, I don't respect or value his opinions at all but I don't wanna get into more trouble either.

I'm confident that things will get better when I get back to Melbourne after the holidays. They must, and I'll make sure they will.

Lee moved out. Somehow, I'll miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment