Went out with mum and dad in the morning yesterday and dad dropped us off at Plaza Singapura. Mum and I ate breakfast at Toast Box; we ordered laksa and mee siam! Yummy~ After that, we headed straight to Spotlight and bought yarn and stuffing (Gonna make something fantastic!). We visited Daiso too, looking at the knitting materials. Mum and I did some window shopping at Cotton On and Dorothy Perkins as well. I think we'll be going to Topshop tomorrow since I have the 2 $50 dollar vouchers :)

I then left and took a train to meet Joon at Paya Lebar. We proceeded to visit out favourite shopping place ever... CITY PLAZA! I may have mentioned this many times but that place is full of cheap grabs and if you hunt well, you'll be able to get some really cute stuff! I got a blue tribal printed skirt, a pair of crotchet shorts, black shorts and baby blue high-waisted shorts. It was a good haul, but I must stop shopping already!
I swear I will not spend money on clothes for the next whole month. I'm already thinking of ways to smuggle some of my new purchases to Melbourne or explain the whole pile of new clothes to my mum. Ugh.
Anyway, Joon and I sat down for a great chat after shopping and we talked about so much stuff. I love how I can tell her everything and anything without being afraid of getting judged. And she totally understands.

After that, we walked back to the MRT station and decided to get drinks at Cup Walker to quench our thirsts. Joon ordered grape juice while I got a mango yogurt juice (We didn't like it). We were both really tired and didn't like the idea of standing for the whole journey home, so we took a train to Pasir Ris just to get guaranteed seats! Hahaha.
Met Mum at Yew Tee again to buy her calcium tablets and my thermal flask! Then, dad picked us up and we brought Grandma out to eat at Din Tai Fung. But before that, we went on an adventure to find the train tracks which will be demolished soon. I totally slid down the muddy and my brothers uploaded a pic of my mud-stained pats -.-
Omg I love the yam xiao long bao at Din Tai Fung so much :)
No comments:
Post a Comment