What are words if you really don't mean them when you say them?
I haven't been updating too regularly for a while because things got kinda depressing and I didn't have the drive to get things done. But I'm trying to pick myself up right now :) If I don't, I have no idea how I'm gonna get through with the rest of the year. I've been on the phone and on skype with my family every single day and I'm so glad I have such supportive family members.
Today was Saturday and I went ice-skating with Melinda and her friends. Cathy and Rheza left early but the rest stayed. They're all such friendly people and it was pleasant being around them. It was nice to work out a little and do something I'd always enjoyed since I was 9.
Parted ways in the late afternoon and I went back to EHH. I nearly got lost and I was so frightened because I was all by myself without anyone to help me, but I still managed to reach my room safely in the end. Maybe the recent happenings are really blessings in disguise; only now do I realise that being bad with directions is no excuse to rely on others for navigation. As long as I'm determined about something, I can achieve things on my own. After being forced to handle everything by myself, I've become more confident about my own capabilities. I can get things done on own, from scratch.
Have seen 2 double rainbows within the past 8 days! I hope it's a sign that things will be better from now onwards, just like what my mum said: Double happiness, double luck, etc. Here're some of the photos I took with my iPhone.
You promised.
No comments:
Post a Comment