Friday, July 8, 2011

Fridayte

Went out with Raymond from morning to late afternoon today and it was quite enjoyable :) Firstly, I ran some errands for my mum and bought her stuff as well as mine. Then, we went over to the Dessert Hut and ate yummy mango sago. It was as delicious as ever! After that, we took the train to Harbourfront and walked around Vivo. We did so much window shopping, but I also bought a jacket for $8. I love clearance sales!

Ate at Macdonalds, the first time in many months! The fries were oh-so-yummy (not the twister fries though, just the normal ones), the garlic chilli was awesome and the curry sauce was great with the uber delicious chicken nuggets as well. After buying a partial eyelash curler at Daiso, we decided to call it a day, but not before getting back to Chinatown, buying back packets of dessert for my family and for Eugene, as I'd promised him back in Melbourne. Finally got to repay his kindness! Have always been grateful towards him and Yuxiang for carrying me back the night I fainted. I even bought another top for $20, zomg! Am spending too much money.

Took the train to Bukit Gombak and decided to send the dessert to his place. He was apparently sleeping after getting home from work, so I left it with his elder sister.

A million thanks to Raymond for sending me home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment