




Today was the funniest day of my life in a really long time!!!
I realised how much I've missed Joejee's hilarious nonsense today; he still makes me laugh so hard and I swear I haven't laughed so much and so genuinely for a really long time. Gosh, I really miss our secondary school days soooooo much. Joejee's trying to arrange a movie date on Friday night, I really hope I'll get to catch Harry Potter and the Death Hallows with these awesome friends, I just wanna hang out with them as much as possible. Especially since I'll probably not be coming back to SG in September.
Anyway, today we played pool near Beauty World Centre, at the same venue where we played during Joon's birthday. That was the first time I'd played and today was the second, so naturally, I'm not very good at the game. I did so many stupid moves and I didn't win a single round (ARGH), but I had a whale of a time. From now onwards, when I'm alone in Melbourne feeling sad, instead of wallowing in self pity, I'm gonna think of one of Joejee's lame jokes and laugh my ass off :D
No comments:
Post a Comment