Friday, July 15, 2011

Along the railtracks

So yesterday, I went to Bugis with my mum and bought a few dresses. We visited the temple and my mum got me a new amulet. We ate great food at the hawker centre and I finally got to eat Yami Yogurt again! ;) Then, we bought Cheng Jie's birthday cake at emicakes.




Happy birthday Cheng Jie! You are now 13 years old. Study hard, be obedient and continue pursuing your passion for volleyball :)

Walked along the railtracks with my mum today! The railtracks have never played a great part of my life but somehow it's saddening that they'll be demolished soon. Here're some photos I took!





We discovered bones along the tracks! They're too big to belong to a bird. Maybe a cat or dog got run down by a passing train :(

So we walked for between half an hour and an hour, then walked back to Yew Tee Point for brunch! I ate fishball noodles extra ketchup and my mum got duck meat noodles. We shared avocado juice and chendol as well. I'm gonna miss all this food when I go back to Melbourne! My flight takes off tomorrow at 8.45pm, I wish I didn't have to leave so soon. Gotta start packing my luggage later, then book my flight seats at night.

你对我不仁,我就对你不义。

No comments:

Post a Comment