I went out shopping with mum on Tuesday! We bought stuff from Topshop, Zara and Fox; it was such a fruitful trip. We had lunch at this Taiwanese restaurant and drank awesome red bean milk tea as well as enjoy great mango sago. We were really tired after that and there were still activities for the day, so I couldn't meet up with Joon :(
Yesterday was Raymond's birthday. Happy birthday! I met him at Vivo to celebrate it for him and we ate at Sushi Tei. The soft shell crab sushi was fantastic! Then, we watched Kungfu Panda 2 at the cinemas. It's a good movie, I really love it for both the funny parts and touching parts :) After that, we headed to Plaza Singapura where I exchanged my unused yarn. Parted ways quite early because his flight takes off at 12 midnight and he had to pack his luggage. I'm really glad I could spend time with him today. No matter what happens, I'll always be grateful to him for showing me care and concern during difficult times.
I headed to Ngee Ann Polytechnic after that and met up with Benjamin. He's a great and one-of-a-kind guy who I really enjoy chatting with because everything which comes out of his mouth is so inspirational and thought-provoking. I've known him for a few years and never have I come across any other person like him. Anyway, he very enthusiastically brought me around his school, showing me all the function rooms and eating places, etc. I even bought a cup of jasmine green milk tea at Each a Cup in NP's library. We then went over to the nearby hawker centre and had a great talk. After that, we walked to Bukit Timah Plaza and strolled through supermarkets, music stores and shoe shops before taking a bus to his neighbourhood for dinner. It was really nice of him to treat me to hor fun! I'm very glad that I could visit so many places with him today, it's so good to catch up with old friends :) I was once again reminded of how much I miss home when he ran an errand for his mum today, buying a lightbulb at the nearby convenience store. Seeing the store owner bargain with his mum on his phone was so nostalgic. I can't explain what exactly that scene made me feel, but it stirred emotions within me.
No comments:
Post a Comment