Say hello to my new room
So it still happened, I've really moved out of Palmerston House. I've left the place where I made my first friends in Australia, where I had so much fun, where I met special people and learned so many lessons, as well as the place I suffered so much in. I hope this is for the better.
So far I'm not on good terms with anyone in Edith Head Hall because I've just arrived and have been so busy unpacking, etc. Moreover, I've never been that good at making friends or warming up to people real quickly. Somehow, I no longer have that burning desire to get to know more people and have a really enriching social life. Or maybe I just lack the courage and dread to feel the anxiety that follows.
I just ate an apple when I got hungry. Mum would be proud. I miss her.
No comments:
Post a Comment