Just thought I'd share some interesting photos of food with you all! Get ready for the excitement~~~ Hahaha okay just kidding. I personally find the first few photos quite disturbing, don't know about you guys. My dad's colleague's relative handles seafood so we get stuff like that about once a year for the past 2 years or so.
Kinda gives you an idea of how this creature was when it was alive, right? I think I'd freak out if I were waddling around in the sea and saw this near me.
And this is how it looks like after getting cooked! I always wonder why they turn red.
It's bragging time now; I cooked dinner today! Okay, sure I got some tips and help here and there, but the veggies I cooked completely from scratch, all by myself and they tasted great, other than being a tad bit salty for our family's tastebuds, since we've always eaten really bland food since young, courtesy of my health-conscious mum.
My dad brought back this cute cake/pie today! It looks awesome and cute. I just wished it tasted as nice.
On a second thought, it does taste good, but I guess I just don't like that sort of taste. You know what I'm saying?
I used to love eating sweet stuff but recently I feel sick after eating just a bit! I wonder why. I guess people change.



Cutest cake everrrrrrrrrrr
Had an awesome skype conver with Dorothy a few hours ago and laughed my head off as usual. Got to hear about the latest gossip too! Had a short chat with Joe Jee too, and even caught up with Zexuan on whatsapp. Hope we'll be able to meet for lunch/dinner soon, along with Yupeng who apparently is starting to look like a caveman and needs to shave badly.
Forgot to mention that I ran into Christina, an old harp mate back from the NH days~ We chatted on the MRT ride home, in mandarin, just like old times. She lamented that few people in Hwa Chong converse in Chinese, which is quite surprising since it's a Chinese school =.= She's studying in Hwa Chong so I bet this year's gonna be a stressful one, especially since it's "A" levels year and everyone there is so smart!
Hope all my friends do well for "A" levels this year! And to those who got retained, no shame manz, I'm sure you all have it in you to do well. You just gotta believe in yourself and find that source of motivation. Everything will turn out fine in the end, just like always.
Most of all, even towards the end of our journeys, I hope we will still all be friends, gathered around a small table, laughing about all the jokes we would have been involved in together for all these years. We would have been best and good friends for 5 decades and counting.
And maybe, just maybe, to all those whom I fell out with for whatever reason, we would be able to smile at each other genuinely and laugh off the past conflicts. Forgiveness is the heart's crystal, whether it's forgiving or being forgiven.
No comments:
Post a Comment