The shopping trip at JB yesterday was rather fruitful, I guess. Well, I didn't get to buy everything I wanted, but I got some deco stuff (not cheap though) and a lot of good food! Yummy~
Went shopping with Joon today! Haven't been meeting up with her as frequently because she has school. Wanted to have dinner with the boys, but they didn't reply the messages! >:(
Guys, what in the world are you busy with?
Anyway, I let her try my CNY cookies and she agreed that it was too sweet. But she didn't seem grossed out by them so I think I passed the test. Muahaha!
Our shopping trip wasn't that great because we're both really poor right now. We did manage to take some photos on the train though. We sat opposite a lovey dovey couple and it was really weird taking self-shots across them. Thankfully, they seemed to be lost in their own love world most of the time.
People are never happy when there's a shortage of money, hence the dull colour themes I have chosen for today's photos.
I'm finally getting used to my hair. It may not look fantastic, but ah well, it's a change!
No comments:
Post a Comment