Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Money woes

Hi everyone! As you can see, I got my hair permed. I don't really like it that much but am trying to get used to it. Joe Jee said I look really old with curly hair :( it's really poofy too. I miss my long straight hair but well, it's a change~
Hire me! I work hard.

So I'm currently looking for a part-time job so that I can earn some money. I am in severe shortage of money! Rang up a few places but they're mainly looking for full-timers, and it's not like I can work for a long period of time so... yeah. Probably going for an interview soon, hope it goes well! If I do eventually get a job, I hope it won't be too stressful and tough as well. My first job at Sitex was a disaster, my team leader (who was actually only 1 or 2 years older) was super pissed off with me because he thought I was rather slow. Gotta admit that he was experienced, quick and good. I earned quite less too, yikes! I didn't get much commission either.

Weixiang recommended a job as a waitress at this restaurant which has many outlets around Singapore, but I'm not very sure if they'll accept me! I just submitted an application yesterday and haven't received any news yet.

I may not have been very confident in the past, but after a year of studying abroad, I believe I can do much better already! :)

I also want to use my spare time to do some simple photography around Singapore as well. And of course, fulfill my promise to bring Eugene to The Dessert House.


No comments:

Post a Comment