On Christmas Eve, the whole family + Grandma + Uncles' families had a BBQ at Regent Grove Condominium.
I learnt that it's a bad idea to let your 14 year old brother consume any alcohol, even if it's just harmless and mild grape wine. Look at what happened to mine.
To be completely honest, he wasn't really drunk. Just a tad bit tipsy and giddy, etc. But it was relaly funny and everyone kept teasing him. Though I really wish he'd stop being so ah beng and spouting so much vulgarities or pointing the middle finger all the time.
We had this delicious tiramisu log cake that night too! Omg, it was so scrumptious and I loved it so so so so much. However, it cost a bomb! Just a small thing like that and it cost almost $40 dollars. Manz, discrimination against the poor. Isn't there an estimation which states that 80% of the wealth in the world is owned by 20% of the population? Sigh.
Of course, I went out with my bestest friend ever forever best friend (hahahaha) Joon! Love this girl.




On our first outing we watched "Already Famous" by Michelle Chong and I liked it! Frankly, it was rather mundane and boring during some parts and the best bits are already in the trailer. But Michelle Chong is a fantabulous actress (I started loving her ever since I saw her in Noose 1) and her interaction with Xiao Gui was oh so cute! Xiao Gui's english stage name is Alien, which I find kinda weird, but anyway, he was SOOOOO adorable in this show. He was sooooo sweet! He's not even that young anymore but he brought out the innocent I'm-in-love charm so well and his smiles were just to-die-for. Cuteness overload.

Me, Joon and Guan met at Seoul Garden for dinner on Christmas night! Joon gave us her home-baked goodies which were so pretty. The brownies tasted really delicious. Seriously, no joke. My best friend is one mean baker.






Speaking of baking, my good good friend Dorothy is one badass baker as well. Her cakes are GRAND MAJESTIC FANTASTIC WONDERFUL BRILLIANT (words can't describe their awesomeness and how pretty they look, I swear).
On our first outing we watched "Already Famous" by Michelle Chong and I liked it! Frankly, it was rather mundane and boring during some parts and the best bits are already in the trailer. But Michelle Chong is a fantabulous actress (I started loving her ever since I saw her in Noose 1) and her interaction with Xiao Gui was oh so cute! Xiao Gui's english stage name is Alien, which I find kinda weird, but anyway, he was SOOOOO adorable in this show. He was sooooo sweet! He's not even that young anymore but he brought out the innocent I'm-in-love charm so well and his smiles were just to-die-for. Cuteness overload.
Me, Joon and Guan met at Seoul Garden for dinner on Christmas night! Joon gave us her home-baked goodies which were so pretty. The brownies tasted really delicious. Seriously, no joke. My best friend is one mean baker.
Speaking of baking, my good good friend Dorothy is one badass baker as well. Her cakes are GRAND MAJESTIC FANTASTIC WONDERFUL BRILLIANT (words can't describe their awesomeness and how pretty they look, I swear).
Dorothy's getting prettier and prettier every time I see her. Even my mum commented on how much more radiant and pretty she got since secondary school.
I wish she would say that about me too -.-

Finally got to meet up with Wei Xiang! He's also MIA so it's rare opportunity. I'm actually asking him about part-time job details right now, on Facebook Chat. Hahahahaha~
Finally got to meet up with Wei Xiang! He's also MIA so it's rare opportunity. I'm actually asking him about part-time job details right now, on Facebook Chat. Hahahahaha~
Anyway, guess where we went last week. UNIVERSAL GODDAMN STUDIOS! Okay admittedly it isn't as good as the one in California which I visited a few years back, but I'm been so deprived of fantastic theme park rides that I really enjoyed the time there.
Joon and Weiming went on the Revenge of the Mummy ride! They were frightened and adamant on not going on at first, but after much persuasion they did eventually try it. Weiming went with me first, and he seemed pretty okay to me but apparently, he confessed to Joon that he was really scared. Hahahaha! Joon seemed to freak out when she was on it, but she was okay later on and she even had a little fun. I'm so glad they overcame their fears, yay!
Thanks to Guan Shan for showing up to come with us as well, or I'd not be able to take any of the scary rides. Pity he refused to go on Cylon with me though :/ it's the most awesome out of all. Ah well, maybe next time ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment