Joon on the left and me on the right. Today my hair was messy.
I look super weird here!
We haven't been camwhoring for a really long time.
Hahas, Joon is chio! xD
I think I'm gonna fail the maths test, since Mr Paul Ling said 50% of the class failed it. Today we got lectured by him for almost an hour, and he openly admitted that he doesn't like teaching our class. He also told us that he didn't feel like teaching that day.
I felt a little buay song when I heard that, I'm sure others did as well. But after a while, aiyah, at least he admitted it. I'd prefer teachers to be frank with us that they hate teaching our class, rather than pretending that 210 is oh so lovable and nice to teach. Lol.
Today was a rather horrible & awkward day.
I feel bad, but I did what I had to do, by being honest.
Okay, maybe you guys don't understand what I'm ranting on and on about in my blog. Joe Jee just told me this online:
"you always make things that are complicated to be less complicating because of the complication i am unable to understand the complication of the simplicity of the simple complicated mind of yours."
Because I told him he always make things complicated. LOL.
Laugh. Out. Loud.
xD
I am seriously in love with this song, addicted to it!
And I dont' care if people like Min Jin tell me:
"I look down on people on you who listen to chinese songs."
Lalalas (:
No comments:
Post a Comment