Monday, April 14, 2008

Post


I've finally had time to upload photos. Taken today.


Chinese chess. I'm really hopeless at it, but Feng Yu taught me a bit and forced me to play a match. I only made one or two moves based on my own decisions. The rest were advised by Feng Yu, Aloy & the cool Russell. Russell helped me with almost all of my moves. And I won in the end. xD TKS RUSSELL! Kill Feng Yu next time. HAHA.


Russell's poor lock. HAHA.

The chess game.


See? I told you Russell is damn cool. His hairstyle rocks!


Feng Yu thinking hard.



Russell's hairstyle really does rock.

Today's history test was ok ok. I'm really worried that I'll fail. But I should be able to pass bah... Anyway, I wanna thank Jian Sheng, cos he actually gave me the answer for one question! Great Jian Sheng, he was chanting: "1867, 1867, 1867!" over and over again just before the history test. Then this question came out, asking about when Singapore became a crown colony. I didn't know how to answer that question, I'm not that good at remembering dates. So, I just decided to write down this random year. This '1867' thingy was still in my head, so I wrote it down. AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE THE CORRECT ANSWER!!! HAHA!!!!

Thank you so much, Jian Sheng :D

No comments:

Post a Comment