Thursday, April 10, 2008

Post

Today we had the Chinese test.
AND IT WAS SO DAMN DIFFICULT....
Collected the malay withdrawal form, gonna pass it up tomorrow.
Will miss MSP friends & cracking lame jokes during lessons.

I may not be able to ask "What is Mas Selamat?" anymore. HAHA. Ok I'm being lame.

Today we had Bio lessons in the lab. We tried out the DNA thingy with the agar-agar. Poor Daphne. The guys put a small piece of the agar-agar into her pencilcase. When we went back to class, they were sort of throwing it around. Ms Verlyn got angry and said something like we were not supposed to take things from the lab, cos they're sorta toxic & we should wash our hands. I think she told those people who touched the agar-agar to wash their hands.

More than half of the class stood up and walked out. HAHA.

We all never wash hands after handling the agar-agar mah. xD

Went home with girlfriend Jie Yi. Haven't went home with her for a looooooooong time. We had lunch together at KFC after school, and talked a lot.

Will update again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment