I dunno why, I'm suddenly addicted to our class forums.
Lol.
I started the day happily but went home rather gloomily. Don't ask me why. I just don't like some people.
Went to school carrying my new bag, which happens to be the same as Geraldine's :D. Cos we bought it together yesterday. Want to know how much we spent on it? You won't believe us if we told you the price. xD When I reached school, I realised that both of us had hung similar keychains on our bags! HAHAHA. Oh, & we also bought new shoelaces for our bags, and they're the same too. Jieyi bought her new school bag yesterday too, and it's four times the price of my bag!
Got back our Geog test today. I passed! Got a lousy mark, but I passed anyway, and that's good enough for me cos I've been failing Geog a lot of times. Now that I think about it, I haven't failed Geog at all this year! YAY! :D
Joon was in a good mood too, cos of WIMLY (:
English lessons were okay. These trainers came to our class and started teaching us on how to operate the camcorders we're gonna use for that Chinatown Heritage Trail Video Journalism thingy. I hope we'll have lots of fun doing this project.
Harp practice was actually quite good today. Hahas.
Met someone on the way to Clementi MRT.
I dunno why again, but I started thinking about a lot of stuff while walking to the MRT station. Was rather gloomy for the rest of the MRT ride. Until I reached Jurong East. I walked so damn far, and wasted so much precious time, just for my thumbdrive. LOL. & Alicia refused to see me. Wait, I think she saw me, but she didn't give me a chance to see her or say hi -.-. And Jia Jun looks like he's much better now, though he was coughing a little.
Gonna go to Vel's house for the Art lantern project tomorrow. Me, Joon, Vel & Kaserlyn are gonna try and complete the lantern. And we're gonna put in lots of effort in it. Our lovely cow! xD
I'm finally updating. Ain't I a responsible person? Hahas.
No comments:
Post a Comment