Saturday, April 12, 2008

Post

Today was a rather interesting day.
Was having lunch at home with mum and brothers, when this discussion about how wine in Portugal is made started.

(Somehow, I think the discussion started because of my mum's attempt to 'make wine' using glutinous rice or whatever)

My mum informed us that the workers at Portugal stepped on grapes to crush them and make grape wine. My first reaction was: EW. Wouldn't the grapes get contaminated? Cos the workers must have used shoes lor. I don't think they'd be able to crush grapes with just their feet. But I'm not that sure, maybe they did crush grapes with strong bare feet. LOL.

"All food is contaminated." My mum said. She's been talking about Korean women's beautiful and glowing skin lately, and started talking about the kimchi.

"I bet they've got all these flies flying around while making kimchi." She continued. "All food is contaminated. If you want to eat clean food, then all you can eat is tofu."

"Why?" I asked.

"Cos you can't make dirty tofu. Tofu must be really clean in order to be made successfully." Mum replied.

And I was like: oh man, why tofu.... HAHA. Ok.

Been having a really bad cough lately. I can't even talk properly now. My throat hurts! Anyway, listen to this (:

No comments:

Post a Comment