Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Post

I changed the photo at my profile space specially for Joon(:
who requested that we show our faces. So.. haha ok lor :D.

Was kinda shocked when Hao Ting called me just now. Was gonna ask him how he got my number, but started chatting with him for a while instead. Tks Hao Ting, for trying to help me (:. Doesn't matter if you don't succeed, but thank you!

I really think Hao Ting is the sweetest & cutest & smallest & most innocent sec one student I've ever seen.

Things that happened recently probably make me seem like a really selfish and cruel person, but I did what I had to do. Anyway, I can't do much to make the situation improve, what do you guys expect me to do? Lol. I did what was best, and I don't regret my decision at all. Not one single bit. Yes, I feel a little bad, but it's not my fault! Seriously lah.

Today during chinese lesson, 210 headed to AVA 1 for the chinese project presentations. I think our group did pretty well (:. All tks do Kaserlyn, Veldas and Joon. I seriously didn't do much, and I'm extremely sry for that. Sorry, you three great persons!

It's been just projects, Projects and PROJECTS all the time recently.

Anyway, yes, I am going to quit malay :\
Cos of my very busy schedule. Forgot to take the withdrawal form from Cikgu Nur'ain today, gonna get it from her tmr. Sorry to all my fellow MSP girl friends. Sorry to Shauna, but we can still work on the blog shop thingy idea (: just that I may not be able to accompany you & Xin Hui anymore. Sorry Yuh Harn, I won't be able to go home with you anymore. Learn to be independant :D. Hope you get used to goin home alone. Most of all, sorry to my group mates Si Min and VELDAS. But I'll still do my part of the project, I'll help with the powerpoint slides.

Gtg for dinner now.

No comments:

Post a Comment