Thursday, April 17, 2008

Post


Guess where this was taken. xD

You know where KFC in clementi is right? Below the big bookshop that place. This was taken at the toilet just beside KFC. I walked into the cubicle, and was greeted with this.

HAHA. Ok I'm being lame. Went to KFC for lunch with Shu Ning & Chi Yien (who joined us later), then back for harp practice. Got really high on our way back :D

Today, we had this surprise maths test. And it was actually not that difficult, but I'm still gonna do badly for it anyway. I FORGOT TO LIST DOWN THE INTEGERS!!!!!!!! AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH.

Geog test was really hard too. I was crapping all the way for the essay qns. And I actually though Papua New Guinea is part of South America.

Can't wait to get my class tee. And harp tee. And harp jacket. Hahas.

No comments:

Post a Comment