Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm email warrior!

I feel like I have just achieved something great. 1209 unread messages and still increasing! I feel like I'm an email warrior. I feel like I can get away with anything including murder since I can get away with not replying emails. I feel like I'm so popular because I've received so many emails. Geez, people. tadaah@hotmail.com is my msn account, I use it only to chat on msn. If you wanna email me anything, email chengyeeeee@gmail.com! Don't email tadaah because as you can see, I don't even bother logging into hotmail. And stop asking me why I chose these two ridiculous usernames. I thought they were cute. It was a silly mistake committed in my younger days. (I tried getting using "chengyee" for my gmail account but turns out someone'd already used it. And here I was thinking all along that I have a unique name.)

Today's music composition was fine. I'm still allowed 1 hour 40 minutes to brush up on my piece. Basically, it's done, or so I think. But Mr. Tan hopes I'll change a few things, improving the emphasis on syllables, etc. I also confirmed with him that I'll be playing my harp as second instrument for 'O' levels. I thought long and hard about this before making a final decision. I just simply cannot find time to select a suitable duet for piano playing, really have no time to practise and nor do I have a fixed confirmed duet partner. Solo playing would be better.

Tomorrow, I'll be taking my Biology and History Elective paper! Argh. There's so much to remember for both subjects. STRESSSSSSSSSSS :( I have Chemistry tuition after the two papers too. I hate studying -.- but I've got no choice. I guess it's better to persevere now than regret it in later future.

Still, Biology + History = worst combination ever. I feel like I'm turning into History tomorrow, but I think it's worse for the boys. Ever heard of world cup + biology + history? BEST COMBO EVER. *sarcasm*

Popularity achieved through mean and pretentious ways isn't gonna get you far, my dear friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment