Tuesday
I learnt the dreadful consequences of gossiping in public when I went home with Veldas and Joonhui this fateful day. There we were talking about someone behind her back when we realised she'd been right behind us all along. No doubt that she was wearing earphones alright, but we do think she heard it. Anyway, we didn't really say bad stuff about her, just about the past and all. Hope everything's gonna be fine...
Wednesday
THE CHEMISTRY PAPER WAS SO DAMN DIFFICULT. I think I'm gonna flunk paper 2. Hopefully I'll do well for Paper 1, it's next week. Manzzz, it got me so demoralized that I still keep thinking about the stupid mistakes I made in that paper and all the complicated questions I didn't understand at all! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND THE NUMBER OF MOLES OF IRON IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME THE MASS OR ANY INFO?!?!?!?!?!?!
*breathe in, breathe out, deeply* Okay, after Chem, we had this special assembly to send off Mr. Lam. He's retiring from his position of Vice principal. MOE's actions are really fast, they've already sent a replacement. I don't understand why Nan Hua High needs to have so many VPs. We have... 3 now? Plus one Principal. Lol.
After that, I had lunch with Pingwei, Russell and Khiat Tong aka Chace. We had fun talking nonsense too. Then, Pingwei went home and the 3 of us started studying. Chace went to meet his friends later on. Me and Russell did somemore studying before Dorothy came down to look for me and we went off to tuition. To be honest, Physics tuition wasn't so productive today, probably because Dorothy and I were super affected by the difficult Chemistry paper. I have a feeling tomorrow's Physics will be a tough nut to crack as well. All the Physics teachers came together to set this paper. I bet they dumped all their most difficult questions in and had further discussions, making the questions even more difficult before making it official. Gosh...
Okay, I'm off to memorising definitions and formulas now! There'll be E Math paper 1 tomorrow as well, hope it'll be okay. Paper 2 was relatively easy, I don't think the teachers will be so kind to give us another easy paper 1.
No comments:
Post a Comment