Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I will flunk

I didn't ever want to admit this but today I declare it out openly to the world (okay only to the few people who read this), from the bottom of my heart, that...

I AM DEAD MEAT. I AM GOING TO FLUNK MY PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION 1.

Oh gosh...
Okay let's figure out what's been my problem this year.

1. I have been slacking all the way, thinking that I still have plenty of time to prepare for 'O' levels when I DON'T. Maybe I used to, but not any more! Manzzz.

2. I have been daydreaming about an ideal life, details which I am not enclosing.

3. My circle of friends is pretty much the same type as me, maybe better but still... There's a saying that goes something like : Birds of the same kind flock together. Right? Haha!

4. I have increasingly become a hot topic for criticism when it comes to leadership skills. Come on guys, I know I'm not the best leader around but give me a break. I'm stepping down soon, what's your point? I mean, everyone's gonna graduate. (I never thought I'd say such irresponsible stuff, maybe I'm really a super lousy leader. Okay but seriously, I've tried my best. Luckily it's not the whole group against me.)

5. My ever expanding food intake has increased tremendously and I'm in love with food now.
All this stress is seriously taking its toll on me and it's not even coming from studies!!!

Omgwtfbbq something is wrong with me. I'm having breakouts more frequently as well. Ugh, that's so damn frustrating. It's made me seriously contemplate about going abroad for my studies. It was an option that I'd cast aside in younger years. Maybe I've grown older and yearn to see the world. I mean, if I have the opportunity, why not grab it?

Life has been rather pleasant the past few weeks after I reconnected with a best friend in lower secondary. Sometimes when you've spent too much time with this close friend, you yearn to break out of the friendship (jump off the ship, haha!) and join other social circles. Then yet when you get back to him or her later on, you find out that he or she will always be the one who knows you the most.
Okay it's really late right now, I'm gonna sleep. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment