Year 2008, age 14:
Year 2009, age 15:

I realised that I look super grumpy while playing the harp. How in the world do you smile when playing an instrument?!
Of all brilliant times, I had to have a cut on my left hand's fourth finger today. What great timing! We had to go to school for harp exam session practice and it just worsened my playing. Anyway, I wasn't very familiar with the pieces too because I haven't practised for a long time. Oops. As a result of my laziness, I suffered this large blister on my right hand's fourth finger. Funny huh? The exam takes place in August, I must start brushing up!


I miss the times when everything was just so simple and happy, when I was content with my life. When everything was natural and honest. Everything gets complicated and dark as you grow older. Life is getting so superficial.
No comments:
Post a Comment