
Gives me hope.
I did leave a few parts of some questions blank in the E. Math paper, even though it was rather easy. I just couldn't solve them :( But I'm quite satisfied with how I fared for physics. Being weak in science and math subjects, I know I won't do exceptionally well but I think I should do okay. The paper was a relatively easy paper although it tested us on unusual stuff. All the things rarely emphasised on came out! Fortunately, I knew most. I did do some stupid mistakes, though.
I explained rarefaction as a region with high pressure -.- how stupid can I get?! I have no common sense!!! I totally knew what it is but I wrote the opposite. And when asked to design an experiment, I connected the thermistor to a cup placed on a hot plate. Like that's gonna warm the thermistor up. Manzzz. Nevermind, Bryan came up with some ridiculous answers as well. And Minjin connected his voltmeter in series, HAHAHA! Pretty extreme.
Had fun crapping with Wallic, Billy and the NCC guys after exams since it was NCC day. Me and Pingwei compared their badges and ranks, and they recited the pledge after many failed attempts. Then, we went down for lunch and chatted for a while! Me and Pingwei walked back home in the heavy rain after that because we got tired of waiting for it to stop. The wind got really strong all of a sudden and our legs were so wet! Argh. We took different buses and I ended up going home with Yupeng, Zexuan and Junzhe after meeting them at Clementi MRT.
Yupeng and Zexuan are a funny pair. They took up the remaining seats on the benches, leaving me with no space to sit and made up stupid excuses.
Zexuan: "We have leg problems. Mine are too long, his are too short." Yupeng: "Yeah, yours are just right!" =.=
It's A.Math paper 1 tomorrow, hopefully it'll be fine as well.
Thankyou :) you're special.
No comments:
Post a Comment