Monday, July 5, 2010

DAISO and old SD card

Manzzz, I love Daiso so much :D It has so much cute stuff there! It's not too expensive either (at least for the products I like), $2 per piece. ARGH, I can't wait to go there after prelims and get those wonderful stuff. Daiso rocks!

 

Look what I found after retrieving my old micro SD card from my Motorola V9! The phone's totally spoilt and useless now but the card was still okay. I plugged into into my card reader and had fun going through the funny photos and videos from younger times. Gosh, I used to look really weird.

Above: Joon and I (taken in year 2008)

Above two: taken in 2010

Hahahaha! I found some taken in 2009 too.

Above: me and Pingwei (taken in 2009)

Above two: taken in  2010

Two more days and Prelims 1 are over. Then comes Prelims 2 -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment