Wednesday, July 14, 2010
410'10 class outing
I just came back from the 410 class outing. It was rather fun, better than expected :) I woke up late today and had a few chores to do before going out, so I informed Garrick that I'd meet them a little later at Vivo instead of Jurong East. After my haircut, I learnt that they were still at JE waiting for people so I joined them. Joanna Fong was dressed so maturely! She didn't join us but it was nice to see her. I was the only one who wore our class tee -.- Dammit, shouldn't have done so! Hahaha.We bought lots of titbits and snacks at Giant before going on the monorail to Sentosa. I was appointed food protector! Gosh, I felt like I was in heaven holding those packets of wang wang and potato chips.We went to Palawan Beach, Sentosa and played ball games + fooling around in the water. During handball and soccer, I got my face sprayed with sand at least 2 times. ARGH! To have sand in your eyes and MOUTH, it's a horrible feeling. Swam a bit too and got warned by the lifeguards to not wander too far out in the water. Lots of people have drowned at the Sentosa Cove Beach :/ too many, in fact. Billy Chia had this "magnificent" idea to swim across to the opposite beach which was actually really nearby, metres away. My whole body aches now, my arms, legs and waist muscles (no idea why). Jingzhen and Rachel joined us later, but Rachel left early.I joined Joon and Weiming at Vivo for dinner later on and enjoyed it so much, even though it was just for a short while. Joon and I just kept laughing all the way! I totally look forward to going out with her again.After Joon and Weiming left, I went back to find 410 at Marche~. Had a little desert, this strawberry pie. This is embarrassing: The lady asked if I wanted whipped cream to go with it and I agreed happily. She gave me a lot and I was feeling so proud of myself until I got back and learnt from the others that it cost 80 cents extra. I didn't even finish the whipped cream -.- It's Garrick's fault, he was the one who led me to the desert counter and I swear I saw this evil look on his face when I took the whipped cream. Haha!Overall, it was a fun day but I was super tired when I got back, yawwwwwwnnnnn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment