Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Kicked out of class?
My day consisted of friends saving my life!To my horror, I discovered that I had not brought my tie for the class photo in the morning. Garrick, the ever nice and responsible chairman lent me his. (Thanks!)Special thanks to Yupeng for saving me from the pathetic fate of getting kicked out of class! I'm grateful that he went out of his house to pass me the stuff, although I think that was just part of the reason since his hands were full of potato chips when I saw him. Seems like he'd visited NTUC to buy snacks. I met him at Limbang to borrow the Social Studies TYS after discovering that mine was missing. Mrs Thai has warned that she'll send anyone who doesn't do her SBQ by Thursday, which is tomorrow :OSo I didn't do well for Prelims 1, in fact I did HORRIBLY, but I'll definitely do much better for Prelims 2. Off to studying now~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment