Garrick going crazy after Apple kidnapped his jacket
Hurrah, Prelims have finally ended! A quick update on the last two days:
Tuesday
Dorothy and I went for Physics tuition. On our way home, we saw this group of people supporting a supposedly drunk/ill man. We were spying from the platform above, looking down at the commotion as well as a sea of Despicable Me yellow stickers (stuck all over the ground as advertisements). Gosh, Despicable Me is everywhere! Anyway, the MRT attendant soon approached the group of Malay men and the drunk guy seemed to want to hug him! He was already clinging onto his friends for support. Despite thinking that they're a weird group, I have to admit that they're great friends for holding him up throughout. To our utter shock, he was allowed on board. Can drunk people board the MRT train?! Okay actually we don't know he was drunk or just being emo. Anyway, nothing much happened, much to my disappointment because I totally missed a train to watch the drama. Manzzz.
Wednesday
The physics paper was actually really simple. I did have a few stupid mistakes, though. Still, I think I can do relatively well :) After the paper, Apple, Sayhua, Joanna and me headed to McDonalds' for breakfast. Rachel followed for a while but went on to meet her friend. Pingwei couldn't come because she had to take her oral. Garrick was forced to follow us for a while because Apple had taken custody of his bag and jacket. She was ranting on and on about weird stuff, almost driving him crazy. He managed to escape after that and went straight home after snatching his jacket back. After breakfast, Apple stayed back to wait for Nichol and the three of us went to West Mall. Sayhua and Joanna took so long to choose their earrings! Lol. After that, we parted ways and Joanna rushed back for her facial appointment. Vainpot :D
When a group of girls come together, it's natural that they'll start gossiping, and that's just what we did. I got to know about the latest happenings in school which jolted me and made me realise how much I don't know. Sayhua and Joanna are so informative!
I'm going for my music prelims later. Tomorrow I'll be wearing the matching dragonfly earrings that the three of us bought!
No comments:
Post a Comment