Because you made me smile.
^^ Sup guys, as I mentioned earlier, I'm already back in Singapore! I'll be staying here for 3 weeks before getting back to Melbourne again. I know I've said this a million times but I can't wait to graduate!
After accounting tutorial on Friday, I headed into the city and bought some stuff. Then, I got back to the hostel and started packing my luggage! It was like, 25kg and I would never have been able to carry it down the many flights of stairs by myself. Anyway, I headed to Queen Vic Market the next morning to buy donuts and bubblegum for the boys, as well as for Weiyan. We were taking different flights, but coincidentally, they took off at the same time. He told me that it was Eugene's birthday and I hurriedly whatsapped him to give him birthday wishes. I later learnt that his flight was delayed and it took off one hour late! Muahaha.
Mega thanks to Ben and Christopher for helping me lug my luggage downstairs. Thumbs up for being gentlemanly (Y). Super thanks to Yi May as well, for giving me the idea to get guys' help! It was a good thing that EHH was having a BBQ and badminton event, therefore there were guys around. I left EHH after Yi May and Sharon gaped at my platform Oxford shoes (hahaha) and took a cab to the Melbourne Tullamarine airport.
So I reached SG at about 8.45pm and by the time I'd come out, it was about... 9.05pm? Met the whole family outside and we got home.
We went out to eat brunch today! We dined at Crystal Jade Restaurant at Junction 8. Here's my part of the tablet after the meal, with a used piece of tissue paper and spilled porridge. Sorry if it makes you puke!
The boys' school is near Junction 8, so they're really familiar with the place and I could order them around to buy me stuff :D
Here're some random photos I took!
Something really embarrassing happened to me today. I went out in the late afternoon to run some errands, then got home to eat dinner. Half an hour into the meal, everyone started laughing at me because the realised that my tank top was worn inside out. FML! And no one told me prior to that. In addition, I went walking around in the neighbourhood dressed like a fool. ARRRGGGGHHHHHH :(
I think I'm going shopping at Nex with mum tomorrow. I'm really excited because I've heard so many people raving about the place. (I've never been there before, ugh such a lagger). I can't wait to meet up with my friends as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment