
We had drama practice after school, the last one before tomorrow's actual performance. I'm really nervous about it, but I think it'll go okay. I just hope I won't forget my lines, etc.
Usually, people would probably complain about not being able to celebrate their birthday properly and having to stay back for school activities, but I'm really glad I got to spend time with my drama group mates. I had so much fun with them as usual, and I laughed so much. It's like I can totally relax and be myself with them; I can imagine myself becoming a happier person as the time goes by and speeding along the road to recovery. I think things are gonna be okay from now onwards.
I received some really nice presents! Obviously not as much as in the past, but somehow they still mean so much to me, maybe even more. I'd gotten Davin to save a seat for me in accounting lecture and when I got there, he'd planted a packet of dark chocolate there.
It's dark chocolate! YEAHHHHHH DARK CHOC FOR THE WIN hahahaha. To be honest, I haven't really eaten seriously dark choc for a long time. Somehow when things started going downhill, I turned to sweet stuff, believing that they would help me get better. Maybe it worked, maybe it didn't. I'll still take milk chocolate, etc, but it's good to reminisce once in a while anyway. That is, once I can bear to open the packaging and eat the chocolate. I just wanna keep it for life! Davin is one of the most awesome people I've ever met; he's one of the people I've learnt so much from.
The necklace was given by Jac Lyn who texted me before math lecture, telling me not to skip class again. I didn't realise it was because she wanted to give me something. She is the nicest person I've ever met, I swear. I'll be eternally grateful towards everything that she's helped me with. People like her deserve to go far and I genuinely like her.
Mega thanks to Nihal for walking me home, as well as for the chat. (I'm sorry if saying hi to my mum was awkward, hahaha!)
There's just more than what meets the eye. Everyone has their own story, and you are not the most pathetic, nor are you alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment